Aim & Objectives
DASU Educational Society and DASU Consultancy services jointly launching one other project to extend support to strengthen the base of individuals, specifically to needy students and career starters in Nagpur. This project shall provide (shared) accommodation facility to students up to his/her education and career starters for initial 6 months.
In return of above facility, he / she should work to fulfil the objectives of DASU Educational Society, a day (4-8 Hrs) in a month which is strictly observed.
Accommodation location (2BHK)
Hingna Road, Wanadongri,
Nagpur, Maharashtra, INDIA.
Terms and conditions:
- The candidate should follow the ethics and morality as well as promise to pay back to society.
- The candidate shall be closed observed for continuity of the accommodation facility. Upon any wrong doing of candidate, may discontinue the facility without prior information (immediate effects).
- Candidate as well as his guardian needs to sign the contract to guarantee to follow the terms and conditions to avail this facility.
- The candidate should submit the progress report semester-wise. About failure candidate in respective exam, management shall be final authority to decide on continuing the accommodation facility.
- Other than accommodation, all should be arranged by the candidate.
- In return of above facility, he / she should work to fulfill the objectives of DASU educational Society, a day (4-8Hrs) in a month which is strictly observed.
- The closing of the project (DASU Accommodation Project for Needy students and career starter in Nagpur) shall be the decision of the management. However, prior information shall be given.